18 February 2012

Sixth, and late as usual, lol

It's very late in the coming, slow am I. Apparently, I got "tagged" by Ancient and Harpy to do a screenshot lookup in this very un-organized mess of folders I got spread out just everywhere.

lol, it took a bit of fingering out and doing, but I finally came up with a reasonably close response, all the while realizing just how long I've been taking screenshots and how they've grown over the years. Oh well, another project for some future game maintenance day.

So, after a bit I came up with this one:
Alisym introduced
This was from November, 2010. During that time, Sol required all the 'kids' to meet with Malfurion and Tyrande. Alisym dutifully reported for the introduction which took place at the Temple of the Moon.
I think this was something to do with Sol's admiration and respect for Malfurion. Long did he try to fashion himself accordingly. Although he did'nt always agree with some of his hero's actions, he held a great belief in what he stood for. Sadly, Azeroth proved to be a bit over-whelming for Alisym. She retired gracefully.

*I'm quite late with this and also quite sure most folks have already been 'tagged,' so to speak. So here's the thing:
Consider this a re-useable, "Bound to Blogging Community Bloggers" heirloom trinket. If you haven't already been tagged, it is now done by way of Druidic Magic.  Have fun with it.  ~Sol

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Better late than never. You know Tyrande Whisperwind always seems so intimidating to me, not Malfurion though.

    Loved seeing them and remembering how she used to look.

    Great idea, a Blogger's Sixth Meme Trinket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I've been wanting to see a great shot of what they used to look like. Fits in great with my post about Tyrande (I've linked to this post for the image) Thx :)

    Here's the link if you're interested: http://bubblesofmischief.wordpress.com/2012/02/04/tyrande-whisperwind/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey all! Sorry I've been so slow lately, game and rl issues have been bogging me down. :S

    Ancient, good to see you again! I think Tyrande is a force to be reckoned with, and possibly we'll see her active again. At least I hope so. lol the trinket, it just sort of came out of nowhere, like magic.

    Cymre: Thank you so much for linking my post! I was interested and very much enjoyed reading your post about Tyrande, she is perhaps my favorite leader. She has changed so much over the years and it's been really good to watch her grow in game. With Theremore quite possibly going down, I'm kinda hoping to see Tyrande take on a more active role in the future.

    ReplyDelete