27 November 2010

Report from the Front

Report from the Front


To: Tyrande Whisperwind
From: Kaimara
May the Light be with you Priestess!

(My father, Solitudeone, is taking a much needed rest from his adventures and battles in Northrend. Before falling into one of his Druidic sleeps, he requested that I prepare this report for you.)

It is an honor to report that our small family is providing its' assistance and services across several battlefronts in these most world shattering of times. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any documented sightings of Deathwing at this time, encountering only the destruction and despair which was left in his wake. Whole towns and communities have been torn asunder across neary every world zone. The death toll rises, and all the elementals have become frenzied enemies towards civilazation. Old and new enemies have risen from the ruins. Azeroth is now is a state of world war, literally.

I am sure you are aware that our small family is of various bloodlines/backgrounds. As with many of the Alliance factions, we are tightly knit and committed towards common goals. Bubblegumtwo, (whom we fondly call Bub), is currently assisting the new settlements in Swamp of Sorrows. His shamanistic ways, understanding of the elements, along with his duel-wielding "get-in-their-face" battle courage is making headway in the Swamp. He also provides a strong Dranei presence there, committed to the Alliance cause.

Netherone, our resident warlock, was recently asked to enter the Burning Steppes. As with many other zones, things are in quite a bit of turmoil there also, according to his last letter home. He did not include many details since he only recently arrived there, other than some group was keeping certain young dragons in chains, which he promptly freed, eliminating most of their evil captors as he was doing so. He did promise a detailed update in his next letter.

Oneshadow, (our little independant rogue-child), well...his whereabouts are currently unknown. Quite typical for him though, we generally hear about his escapades after the fact. True to his nature, he remains very secretive. I did here talk between his brothers though that he has also joined the cause and is enroute to some undisclosed location as I write.

Begging your pardon Priestess, but I must include a short personal note here. Before father went off for his druidic sleep, he brung home a sister for me, (probably due to my incesstant complaints about being the only female in the family.) Alisym, she is called. A beautiful Night Elf child who has readily taken to the ways of the mage. *note the smile of pride on my face!* My knowledge of Night Elf history is limited to that which father has spoken of during quiet family nights together. As the current world state does not provide much time for childhood, Alisym has grown rather quickly. She has reached the tender age of 22 in such a short time. Alisym also sends me the most detailed letters of her current exploits, adventures and travels in Darkshore. I can only imagine the totality of destruction and carnage through her words. Father well recalls his travels through Darkshore so many moons ago and tells me Alisym certainly has her hands full in more ways than one. Alisym also speaks of Night Elf history during our sisterly times together. She has provided me with so much more, in detail, than I've ever heard from father. I think that this is due to her youth, and she definately aquired his adventurous traits. She speaks very highly of her meeting with you during her early years. She also carried on at some quite detailed length of her adventures with Malfurion in Darkshore. Alisym is obviously quite honored and proud to have served along side the great Malfurion. I am very sure she will carry the Night Elf traditions with her where ever she travels, and our common enemies will come to know and fear her.

As for myself Priestess, my good king has ordered me to Northern Stranglethorn. The devastion there is just mind-boggleing. The Vile Reef has nearly severed the zone into two. I have only just begun lending my magic to righting all the wrongs there. I did take some time to survey the zone though, in preperation for the challenges ahead. The stronger Alliance presence in Stranglethorn was greatly needed, and I for one, welcome the brave souls who have ventured here.

That is the extent of my report Priestess. My good King sends his regards and blessings to you and Malfurion.

No comments:

Post a Comment