30 August 2011

Day 5: Favorite Title

This is ~Day 5: Favorite Title~ for Saz' ongoing challenge, "Through Your Interface." More participants can be found here.


Khrox only has one title thus far, he clearly skipped all the titles via the argent tourney period. In as much as he prefers PvP, he does occasionally get the bug to go solo some older dungeon content. He is quite content with his one and only title, so far. After all, it does have quite a history to it. :)


"Khrox Jenkins"
A fitting title
 ~Note: I have been quite remiss in keeping up with Saz's challenge, rather shameful of me, I should say. Hopefully, I'll be able to get it completed now.


2 comments:

  1. Well hi Khrox Jenkins. I feel I'm getting to know him better now that I know his last name, and what a last name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Hi Ancient! LOL, it just sorta-kinda happened, that title. One of those many little detours I wander off on.

    ReplyDelete